Lithium Ion Battery Safety
· Avoid using, Storing or charging in extreme temperatures, low or high
· Do not leave batteries in your car, vehicle
· Only use charging equipment in good condition & specific to your battery type
· Transport loose batteries in non conductive containers and never in pockets or bags with loose change or any type of keys - door/car keys , or any metal
· Never use batteries with the inner metal case showing or insulating sleeve damaged
· Never leave batteries charging unattended
· Always use safe charging bags to put the chargers into while in use.
· Dispose of old batteries responsibly
· Never submerge batteries in water
Very good capacity - e-smokers - 20/11/2013 03:22:33
Very good capacity and power, these batteries are the best in my opinion. Panasonic build high quality batteries, the large capacity has stopped the need to carry a spare battery to work.
Yes worth it - Dean - 03/08/2013 18:27:37
Great battery, long lasting, and just what I was hoping for, fits the evic perfect Thanks for the lightening fast service.
Best Panasonics - Darthvader - 28/05/2013 23:01:25
I use these for my VV/VW Vamo's and they are just perfect, even with a hard vapour usage they last more than a day